Garcinia Cambogia is also called brindle berry or Malabar tamarind. The scientific name is Garcinia gummi gutta a plant product. The plant’s fruit rind is used to make the product. It is a small sweet tropical fruit shaped like a pumpkin. Garcinia Cambogia is a popular nutritional supplement containing hydroxicitric acid or HCA. Some research shows the HCA blocks an enzyme which turns sugars into fat, so Garcinia Cambodia has the potential to assist in weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and physical activity, and when the right strength is used correctly.
Clinical studies have shown Garcinia Cambogia has a positive effect in reducing body weight, preventing visceral fat accumulation, lowering bad cholesterol, and raising good cholesterol and serotonin.[Find out about garcinia cambogia free trial monthly package].
Some ways it is supposed to work:
- As a fat blocker, this allows fat to pass through your system much faster than usual.
- As an appetite suppressant which helps you control cravings. You feel less hungry, allowing you to take in less fat.
- It targets your current belly fat and helps eliminate it.
- It increases serotonin levels which level out mood swings from stress and depression and helps emotional eaters feel less need to do it.
- It helps balance the body’s levels of cortisol, a hormone linked to stress levels.
- When HCA (Garcinia Cambogia) blocks a portion of the enzyme called citrate lyase (that helps turn sugars and starches into fat), it is an action that diverts carbohydrates into energy production instead of accumulating as fat.
For HCA to work it should be a formula that is at least 50% HCA and not wholly calcium salts. it should also have potassium or magnesium present and one that has a low lactone content is the better choice. And the correct dosage is essential. 1.5 g of extract three times per day before meals taken on an empty stomach 30 to 60 minutes before each meal. At the right dose side effects are rare. It is not a stimulant, so no need to worry about losing sleep or mood being negatively affected.